Friday, August 17, 2007

You can flush me down, but I'll still pop up!

It's been like forever since I've written on this bloggy blog blog. I feel like such a turd...a turd that has been flushed down and forgotten, only to resurface hours later when company needs to use the restroom. Rouge, intrusive, gross, and embarrassing.

So, what's happened since I last went down that dark path? Um. Okay. I had a job as an admin at a bank. (Snore.) I resigned. (Cheer.) I realized it's not my job that's making me depressed and bored. (Yikes.) I wish there was a way to kill yourself and be guaranteed to be reincarnated as someone who won't make you miserable. Perhaps I should enter the witness protection program. ("Yeah, I know things.") They might hook me up and I wouldn't have to go through that whole dramatic choose-your-own-adventure suicide bullshit. I'm a libra. I'd probably be 80 before I decided how I was going to do myself in.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for adding your voice to the conversation! Blogging can be a little lonely sometimes so your message means a lot to me. I moderate comments to reduce spam, but I'll be sure to post non-spammy comments ASAP. *Huggles!*