Friday, March 30, 2012

Pussy Power to all Post Pleasure Procrastinators!

I haven't written in this diary consistently in 5 years. Ouch! My ego just wants to hide in a cave and snack nervously on Triscuits until anyone who ever knew I had interest in writing and drawing dies. It's embarrassing to not be doing what I love, what makes me feel like a happy human being. Kinda like how it's embarrassing to have guests come over to find your bathroom looking like a hairy hobo troll had been partying in it with his forest friends. Both are shaming not because the conditions affects other people, but because it makes it clear that you aren't taking care of yourself in the most basic ways.



If I ever want to start having fun again I've got to come out of my cave and actually have fun. At the risk of coming across as having an inflated sense of self-importance, I shall compare my comeback to that of Paul Rueben in 2009 with the Broadway stage production of Pee-Wee Herman. Sure, I've rubbed myself (and perhaps some other people) the wrong way by neglecting my writing and artistic career, but dammitt, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close up!

Two weeks ago, I gave my lovely cleaning clients and myself one month notice. In the meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out how this writing and doodling thing can translate into my bills being paid and adventures presenting themselves to me. So far, it seems the best I can do is just write, doodle, and love myself enough to allow all the awesome experiences I deserve.

I've also got to trust. I am landing in a pool of pussy powered forgiveness. I've been filling up the pool for a few months: Ms.Mindbody, Kripalu R&R retreat, JourneyDance, Qoya, Goddess Leonie's online Goddess Circle, La Dea Vita: a month-long real life Goddess Gathering, the WISH Summit, Mama Gena's School of Womanly Arts...  Tomorrow, I'm attending a one day retreat: Modern Femme: Creating Sensuous Prosperity. I'm looking forward to an essay writing and marketing online course beginning on Monday. Also starting Monday is the Creative Goddess e-course, Goddess Leonie's most popular course. Ahhhhh! So much juicy goodness only leaves room for more awesomeness!

I hope that you will trust me too. I am promising to share all the awesomeness with you here everyday because it's fun for me to share and because maybe you're interested or maybe you're just really polite and have some extra time on your hands. Both work for me! (I promise most of the posts won't be this long!)

Please leave a comment so I know you've read this, even if it's just "hi" or "thanks.". Please also leave any comments about your experience with forgiveness, pleasure, procrastination, and pussy power. <3

3 comments:

Thanks so much for adding your voice to the conversation! Blogging can be a little lonely sometimes so your message means a lot to me. I moderate comments to reduce spam, but I'll be sure to post non-spammy comments ASAP. *Huggles!*